Frequently Asked Questions
How long will I be admitted for rehab? What is the average length of stay?
The length of stay/days admitted for rehabilitation depends upon your physician, insurance plan, and individual progress. The average length of stay for an orthopedic patient is 7-10 days.
How much therapy will I receive each day? Days per week?
There are several variables that affect this including your reason for admission and physicians order. Residents could require all three therapies: physical, speech, and occupational therapy. Therapy is available up to 7 days a week. Therapy sessions can last from 45-60 minutes each.
Are pets allowed to visit?
Yes. Pets are granted visiting privileges provided the pet is leashed or crated and attended by the caretaker. Before an animal may enter the facility, proof of immunization against rabies shall be provided.
Will Medicare pay for my stay?
Following a qualifying stay at a hospital, Medicare will pay for your stay in the following manner. On day 1 through 20, Medicare pays 100% of the covered charges. On days 21 through 100 Medicare pays 80% and secondary insurance or private pay will cover the remainder 20%.
What other insurances do you accept?
We contract with a number of commercial insurance companies including many Medicare Advantage Plans. Please contact the Admissions Department or our Business Office they will be happy to assist you with your insurance and other financial needs/questions.